Omega-3 fatty acids are one of four basic fats
that the body derives from foods. (The other three are cholesterol,
saturated fat, and monounsaturated fat). Some of the other fats,
especially too much saturated fat, can be harmful to the body, but
Omega-3s are good for the body and especially good for the heart and
Super Omega-3 softgels contain more than 1,000 mg fish oil per capsule, with a ratio of 33:16 EPA to DHA. It also contains lemon to significantly reduce the aftertaste from fish oil and to reduce gas.
NSP conducts extensive quality assurance testing to verify the purity of its products. The oil in Super Omega-3 is highly purified using molecular distillation. This helps to ensure a purer product.Recommendation:
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal.
Adolescents 14-18 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal.
Adolescents 9-13 years: Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal.
Children 1-8 years: Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal.
Features & Benefits
• A source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health.
• Helps support cognitive health and brain function.
• Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children and adolescents.
• Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health and helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols in adults/adolescents (= 14 years).
• In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in adults
Medicinal: Each capsule contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) oil 1175 mg, providing 380 mg EPA and 190 mg DHA.
Non-medicinal: Gelatin capsule (glycerin, water, colouring), lemon oil